Triatek’s HMS-1655 LITE Fume Hood Monitor is a budget-friendly stand-alone fume hood monitor ideal for fume hoods that do not require network integration. It
utilizes a closed-loop system to regulate air entering and exiting the fume hood and communicates with a sidewall sensor and sash position sensor to monitor the airflow with a higher degree of reliability, ensuring a safe working environment for researchers.
It features a user-friendly touchscreen with modern graphics and intuitive menus, and the innovative Safety HaloTM edge lighting allows users to easily monitor any fume hood from across the lab. It instantly updates as conditions change, and immediately alerts users of unsafe conditions with both visual and audible alarms.
The home screen simultaneously displays the current hood status, sash height, face velocity, time, and date.
The HMS-1655 LITE provides more confidence than systems reporting on sash height alone which do not account for obstructions in front of an open sash.
- Safety HaloTM edge lighting
- User-friendly touchscreen with intuitive menus
- Bold, modern graphics
- Visual and audible alarms
- Easy to install and customize
- Password protection with four access levels
- Multiple alarms for sidewall and sash position sensors
- Non-volatile memory
- Available in plastic surface mount