Triatek’s HMS-1655 Fume Hood Controller controls and monitors a fume hood’s airflow and exhaust, providing scientists with confidence that they are protected from toxic vapors and dusts during experiments.
It utilizes a closed-loop system to regulate air entering and exiting the fume hood and communicates with a sidewall sensor and sash position sensor to monitor the airflow with a higher degree of reliability.
The HMS-1655 features a user-friendly touchscreen with modern graphics and intuitive menus, and the color-coded Safety HaloTM 180° edge lighting allows users to easily monitor any fume hood from across the lab. It instantly updates as conditions change, and immediately alerts users of unsafe conditions with both visual and audible alarms. The home screen simultaneously displays the current fume hood status, sash height, face velocity, air flow rate, time, and date.
The HMS-1655 provides more confidence than systems reporting on sash height alone which do not account for obstructions in front of an open sash.
- BACnet® and Metasys N2® compatible
- BTL Listed
- Safety HaloTM edge lighting
- User-friendly touchscreen with intuitive menus
- Bold, modern graphics
- Visual and audible alarms
- Easy to install and customize
- Password protection with four access levels
- Multiple alarms for sidewall and sash position sensors
- Zone Presence Sensor support
- Non-volatile memory
- Multi-trigger emergency purge option
- Available in plastic surface mount