Triatek’s HMS-1650 Fume Hood Controller controls and monitors a fume hood’s airflow and exhaust that provides scientists with confidence that they are protected from toxic vapors and dusts during experiments.
It utilizes a closed-loop system to regulate air entering and exiting the fume hood and communicates with a sidewall sensor and sash position sensor to monitor the airflow with a higher degree of reliability. It features a user-friendly touchscreen with color-coded screens to effortlessly communicate the fume hood’s status. It instantly updates as conditions change, and immediately alerts users of unsafe conditions with both visual and audible alarms.
The home screen simultaneously displays the current fume hood status, sash height, face velocity, temperature, time, and date.
The HMS-1650 provides more confidence than systems reporting on sash height alone which do not account for obstructions in front of an open sash.
- BACnet® and Metasys N2® compatible for easy BAS integration
- BTL Listed
- User-friendly touchscreen with intuitive menus
- Color-coded screens
- Visual and audible alarms
- Easy to install and customize
- Password protection with four access levels
- Multiple alarms for sidewall and sash position sensors
- Zone Presence Sensor support
- Non-volatile memory
- Multi-trigger emergency purge option
- Available in plastic surface mount