Triatek’s FMS-1655 Room Pressure Controller features the innovative Safety Halo™ edge lighting that enables users to instantly monitor critical environments down long hospital or laboratory hallways.
The FMS-1655 also features a user-friendly, modern touchscreen that simultaneously displays room pressure, humidity, temperature, air changes, alarm status, time, and date. Users can control up to four different spaces with a single unit. It is available in surface mount, or the sleek stainless steel flush mount for busy hallways.
This highly sensitive instrument has a pressure/flow resolution to 0.0001” wc for maximum safety. The FMS-1655 instantly updates as conditions change, and
communicates alarms both visually and audibly.
Its flexible design includes six analog and four digital inputs (along with four relay and four PID outputs) to allow for a variety of configuration options.
- BACnet® MS/TP and Metasys® N2 native
- Full-color, user-friendly touchscreen
- Available in surface or flush mount
- Intuitive control menus, easy to set up
- Safety HaloTM edge lighting for 180o visibility
- Password protection with four access levels
- Real-time air changes per hour
- Pressure control or volumetric offset control
- Ability to simultaneously report room status, pressure, integrated thermostat, time, date, and room conditions
- Audible and visual alarms
- Non-volatile memory