Triatek’s Low Pressure Constant Volume Venturi Valves are designed to maintain a constant flow rate regardless of the changing duct static pressure. They are also are easy to install and extremely dependable.
The Low Pressure Constant Volume Venturi Valves maintain a constant CFM at a specific shaft position over a range of 0.3” to 3” wc*. As static pressure increases
or decreases, the internal cone adjusts to maintain a constant volume of air.
Constant Volume Venturi Valves are typically used for applications including biosafety cabinets, constant volume fume hoods, ventilated cabinets, and outside air regulation.
Triatek also offers Kynar and Heresite coating for even greater resistance to corrosive environments.
- Variable airflow with constant flow design
- Fully pressure independent
- Factory calibrated flow
- Field adjustable
- Available in 8”, 10”, 12”, and 14” diameters
- Can be ganged for increased flow
- Available in standard aluminum and optional Kynar or Heresite coating
- Low pressure drop