The Stable Vortex® II Fume Hood is a high performance, low flow fume hood that delivers a superior level of safety for the user, while providing substantial energy and cost savings for a laboratory facility.
The Stable Vortex® II protects users from dangerous chemical vapors, splashes, and dusts during laboratory experiments, regardless of sash movement or environmental airflow changes.
The design is based on the principle that efficient and stable hood operation is determined by controlling the airflow pattern through the hood and not by the entry velocity of air in the sash opening. The patented design correlates with the intent of the ASHRAE 110 containment test.
- HAM Hood Alert Monitor
- VFV™ Baffle Control
- CFM Monitor for verifying hood exhaust volume
- Vertical / horizontal combination sliding sash
- Quiet when operating, ideal for lecture spaces
- Can be used as part of intrinsically safe labs
- Available in 4', 5', 6', 7', and 8' hood widths
- Easily passes through standard door frames
- Reynolds number and hydraulic diameter optimization