Top hospitals, universities, and research facilities across the globe trust Triatek® Venturi Valves to protect their occupants from dangerous airborne pathogens and chemicals.
Triatek Venturi Valves maintain the desired airflow regardless of duct pressure. This is accomplished with a cone and spring-loaded piston inside the cone. As the duct pressure increases, the spring compresses and pushes the cone further into the shell. This mechanism keeps the volumetric flow rate constant as air travels through the valve and duct pressure varies.
Triatek Venturi Valves utilize fast-acting electric actuators that provide a rapid response to changing conditions. This rapid response ensures the airflow is maintained which is critical in areas requiring a specific threshold of air flow in order to protect individuals from airborne chemicals or particulates.
- Medium or low pressure ratings
- Partially closed or full shut-off design
- Valves available in 8 in., 10 in., 12 in., and 14 in. diameters
- Available with Heresite® coatings
- Kynar® and SS316 options available for special requirements
- Dependable and easy to install
- Available as a constant volume or with a fast acting smart actuator
- Fully pressure independent in low and medium pressure applications
- Factory calibrated airflow
- Field adjustable
- Low pressure drop
- Can be ganged for increased flow
- Can be calibrated for vertical or horizontal positioning
- Designed for low sound power levels to meet or exceed ASHRAE (ANSI) noise guidelines