The ACT-FA-9001 Smart Actuator is a maintenance-free, fast-acting actuator that provides performance data and diagnostic information for Venturi air valves.
The ACT-FA-9001 features a brushless motor and patented Enerdrive fail-safe system. The actuator’s quiet motor was designed to accommodate laboratory and hospital settings with exposed duct work for a more conducive work environment.
Performance data is retrieved through a pigtail communications pair, and the software enables you to harvest performance information like cycle counts, so that unstable control loops can be better tuned, creating longer product lifespans.
The ACT-FA-9001 is factory-calibrated and can also be used on Triatek’s Ventui Valve Upgrade Kit to retrofit older, previously installed valves.
- Accessible performance data including cycle count tracking and diagnostic information
- Access window for easy connectivity to DIP switch
- Quiet, brushless DC-driven motor
- Contactless feedback position sensor
- Fast-acting 3 to 5 seconds
- Provides increased reliability
- Mounts easily onto valves
- Manual clutch with electronic disengagement of motor
- Position indicator
- Fail-safe by Enerdrive system (US Patent #5,278,454)
- Auto-stroke on power up
- Connects into any building automation system with a 0-10V, 2-10V, 4-20V mA control signal
- ± 1% positional accuracy